Lateral Entry Class IX Admit Card 2019
OPERATION TARGET 100% RESULT
I have high expectations in education for our children. As teachers and foster parents, it is up to us to provide the best possible education in an ever changing world. We have to prepare our children for a life of constant change and they need the skills to be able to do this.
Parents, teachers and administrators must work together in order to achieve this goal- the best learning environment for our children. We are all accountable for this task.
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- Selection through entrance test at VIth standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning).
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Basti is a fully residential, co-educational school affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and has classes from VI to XII standard. It was established in 14.11.1988 at Bahadurpur, Rudhauli to impart education to the Rural, talented Students of Basti district.